Revolutionising offshore construction
The Swire Blue Ocean WIV design focuses on safety, efficiency and reliability, significantly improving upon currently achieved operating weather windows. The advanced specification features a usable deck area in excess of 4,000 m2, DP2 station keeping, a 1,200T crane, a total jackable weight of 8,400T and a max transit speed of 13 knots.
The WIVs are fitted with high quality equipment, supported by an advanced preventative maintenance system and incorporate a significant level of operating redundancy. Safety is enhanced through a 6 leg design that will allow the WIVs to remain safely standing on all types of seabed. The efficient WIVs offer great flexibility in the carriage and installation of both wind turbine generators and foundations of all types and sizes. The WIVs are also suited to decommission abandoned oil and gas platforms.
Pacific Orca & Pacific Osprey are suited for the following operations:
- Transport and installation of offshore foundations
- Transport and installation of offshore wind turbine generators
- Transport and installation of platform topsides /substations
- Maintenance of offshore wind turbine generators
- Maintenance of offshore structures and platforms
- Subsea construction /IMR
- Offshore Construction
- Offshore Decommissioning
- Offshore Accommodation and crane support
- Salvage assistance
- Heavy Lift and Project Cargo